You Don’t Have to Use Our 20-Minute System, but We Highly Recommend It
— In over 40 years in business, the vast majority in senior roles in a diverse array of sectors, I look at the current state of the network marketing industry and simply shake my head at the sheer undeveloped naivety combined with the conviction that the strategies taught actually work (they don’t – not for the overwhelming majority of people, which is why they fail).
The 20-Minute System was designed in full awareness of the shortcomings and pitfalls of existing methods of recruiting and developing new people and leaders and it has many advantages over anything else currently being taught.
1. It successfully inoculates the new person against failure, from day 1.
2. The new person learns that they only have one job, and that is to ask a rejection-free, embarrassment-free question that has a shockingly high success rate.
3. From that point on the mentor does EVERYTHING for them, according to the SIMPLE 20-Minute System, while the new person relaxes, watches, and learns.
4. If that’s all the new person is capable of doing, and even if they’re as lazy or unmotivated as all get out, and have no will or interest in developing further, they can still make money, and it’s unlikely they’ll quit.
5. The new person can continue to learn and master each step of The 20-Minute System, in easy sequence, according to their interest and commitment. Obviously the more they learn and the more independently they can act, the more they will earn. Only leaders, who can develop other independent leaders, ever reach the top of the industry.
So you can see that The 20-Minute System allows people to develop at their own pace, to whatever level they would like to achieve, thus minimising attrition and ensuring maximum possibility of true duplication.
Why this Is Free?
If you don’t think the industry needs something like this, then this free training and support is not for you anyway. Personally I think it’s the most valuable and necessary training anywhere in the world today, and I also believe that it’s absolutely vital that it’s made available for free.
With all my exposure to the network marketing industry, I’m dismayed at its bad rap. Surely this is one of the fairest, most egalitarian business models in existence, with enormous capacity to fulfil people’s aspirations of all kinds, not just financial but also educational, social, and philanthropic. It deserves to be far more highly regarded.
But if we don’t raise the level of professionalism, if we don’t educate people against poor choices, and if we don’t properly recruit and care for our customers and downlines so that they continue to quit on us, we will simply stand by and watch our reputation sink further.
What’s in It for You?
The first thing that’s in this for you is that it’ll make your job a lot easier and more pleasurable. You’ll be able to recruit far more easily and with more discernment, and you’ll find it so much easier and a lot more fun to get people started the right way.
The second advantage is one you’ll know well. This is a place to showcase your professional skills and personal qualities, to become better known and appreciated as a leader in your own right. Having established yourself in that way, it stands to reason that when people are looking around for a mentor they will look for you.
This is exactly what has happened for me. People don’t care what company I represent – they simply like my ethics and philosophies and they have confidence that I know what I’m doing. I have people approaching me, just as they will be approaching you.
Also, even good MLM companies fail, usually leaving hundreds of thousands of people in the lurch and looking for an alternative. I would like YOU to be ready, willing and able to take them under your wing.
If you like the sound of all of that, go ahead and click the button below to join for free today.